Deliciously Simple White Bean Turkey Chili
We’ve cooked up some delicious white bean chili that my wife found during the COVID-19 quarantine. You’ll love this light, yet hearty meal for summer
When the lockdown hit I started making all new recipes. It was so awesome to have my entire family eating dinner together!! Something that usually only happened a few times a week… if we were lucky. This recipe for white bean chili with turkey was so easy and sooo delicious! The kids and YES even Tony loved it!! I skipped the cumin and I used lower fat cheese. Please let me know how much you love it! We will be making this recipe next Wednesday during our live cooking show!
Cook LIVE along with us every Wednesday at 5pm. REGISTER FOR FREE to get the zoom link and access to our FULL Recipe guide!
Ingredients for Delicious Simple White Bean Turkey Chili:
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 med yellow onion diced
3 cloves of garlic minced
1 pound of ground turkey
1 tablespoon of chili powder
2 teaspoons of cumin
½ teaspoon of salt and pepper, each
1 ½ cups vegetable stock
2 zucchinis cut into ½ inch cubes
2 (14.5 ounce) can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
1 (4 ounce) can mild diced green chilis undrained
1 ½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese
Optional sour cream
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often until translucent.
- Stir in ground turkey, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook until browned 5-7 min. Breaking up turkey as it cooks. Reduce heat to medium, do not drain liquid.
- Stir in stock, zucchini, beans, chili peppers and 1 cup of cheese. Simmer uncovered 15-20 min. Until thickened slightly and zucchini is tender.
- Serve and sprinkle with remaining cheese and sour cream.
Want More Recipes? Download the full recipe book for free!
If you love Healthy and Delicious Recipes that can be prepared in only 15 Minutes, then CLICK HERE to get our FULL Recipe Book.
Tony Bianchino is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Specialist
PS, whenever you’re ready here are two ways to work with us:
- Talk to us on the phone.
- Book a free consultation. Click Here to SET UP Your FREE No-Obligation Personal Training Session or Nutritional Counseling Session