Top 10 Ways To Lose Weight Fast
There are a bunch of ways to lose a lot of weight fast. However, most quick fix diets will make you hungry and unsatisfied. If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on those diets pretty quickly.
The plan outlined here will:
Reduce your appetite significantly.
- Make you lose weight quickly, without hunger.
- Improve your metabolic health at the same time
Here we go:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight
- Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods. Certain foods are very useful for losing fat.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that soluble fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements can also help
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them help boost your metabolism by 3–11%
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a long time
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
Want to know more about each tip? Look for our next email series to give you the real information on each tip! SUBSCRIBE HERE »
Yours in health,
Out Run Your Fork Personal Training and Nutrition