Fat Burning Nuts!
Can you guess which nut has the most fat burning heart healthy benefits? I’ll give you a hint it’s not almonds or walnuts 🙂 It’s PISTACHIOS!
Pistachios have become one of the most popular snack foods, especially in a day of healthy fat minded low-carb individuals and they are one of the most nutritious nuts you can eat! Compared to other nuts, pistachios have the highest percent of protein, potassium, beta carotene and vitamin B6 they also contain fiber and selenium for thyroid health.
In just 1 ounce, Pistachios pack a powerful 30 vitamins, minerals which helps to:
- improve cholesterol
- increase heart health
- burn fat
- level out your blood sugar
- enhance your sex life!
Here’s a few reasons why we should be snacking on pistachios… RIGHT NOW:
- Studies show that just one small serving of pistachios a day can lower your LDL cholesterol.
- These nuts have lots of healthy fats which help you burn body fat! They also contain the highest amount of protein and fiber of any other nut. You’ll feel more satisfied and less likely to munch on those bad snacks.
- They are are full of Probiotics and Prebiotics which help your gut stay healthy!
- Pistachios contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin which are powerful antioxidants to help protect your eyes from diseases as well as macular degeneration.
- Men who eat about a cup of pistachios a day for three weeks increase sexual desire and improved erectile function!!
- Pistachios are packed with vitamin B6 water soluble vitamins, which is responsible for producing neurotransmitters that protect your nervous system and your brain. It also helps with anxiety, depression, PMS as well as attention deficit disorders. B6 is one of the most important vitamins when protecting yourself against heart attacks strokes and blood clots!
So next time you’re looking for the perfect snack grab a handful of pistachios. They’ll satisfy your hunger and keep you feeling great!
Yours in Health,
Melissa (aka Tony’s Wife) Bianchino
Save the New Year Resolutions for everyone else and get use that extra energy to plan your next big successes life. Let 2020 be the year of your most Clearest Vision Ever!
If you still need a little help coming up with creative solutions to your holiday routine, then start building your arsenal of tools by applying for our Secret Tips and Tricks list so you can get these quick golden nuggets delivered right to your inbox.You can subscribe here.
Tony Bianchino is a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Specialist
See more about Tony on our website Out Run Your Fork.com
- Talk to us on the phone.
- Book a free consultation. Click Here to SET UP Your FREE No-Obligation Personal Training Session or Nutritional Counseling Session
Subscribe to our newsletter and you’ll receive free tips, tricks and information on all things health and wellness. By the way, in my opinion these newsletters are a gold mine of information PLUS you’ll always know when and where the next free seminar, get together or free group training is being held. So don’t miss out on this wealth of information and fun events. Subscribe here.